Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vidalia Onion Chicken with cracker coating

This was a fantastic recipe! The picture doesn't really do it justice I don't think. It was a recipe that I created after we got home late one night from running errands, going to the gym etc. It was the first time I think I've ever breaded chicken with something. As you can see a few spots got a little darker than others, but overall it was delicious. The crackers gave it a nice crunchy coating while the vidalia dressing gives it a smooth flavor. The green beans on the side were a perfect companion.

Ingredients (everything is approximate. I used what I had available)
Chicken Breasts, I used 4, two for each of us
1 cup of Tastefully Simple's Vidalia Onion dressing
4oz of crushed Cheese It Up crisps (also from Tastefully Simple)
Sprinkling of parmesan cheese

Dip each chicken breast in the vidalia onion dressing, then coat it with the cracker crumbs. Place the chicken on a baking sheet sprayed with PAM. Bake at 400 for about 30minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Right after taking them out of the oven, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.

Serve immediately.

No comments: