Thursday, June 17, 2010

Layered Fiesta Dip

Layered Fiesta Dip
Recipe From: Myself!
This was a quick and easy lunch I made for myself one day. I had some Tastefully Simple spicy black bean dip left from a previous season, my Mom had made some corn and black bean salsa that she left at our house and I had shredded cheese and sour cream in the refrigerator. The hardest part was deciding what I wanted to make with the ingredients. Nachos? Quesadilla? Burrito of sorts?

I decided to layer it all in a bowl. Bean dip on the bottom, salsa, cheese, sour cream, repeat.

It was really good. My eyes were much bigger than my stomach, because I couldn't eat anymore than half of it. The cute little bowl came in a chip/dip set we got as a wedding gift. Excuse my kitchen chair being in the picture. I think I need to invest in some backdrops or something :)

No comments: